Skip to main content

Becoming a Healer and Other Adventures in Prana Violet Healing

The past few months have been hectic and that is why the blogs suffer - I haven't had the energy or the time to blog! And it's now 2019 so it means I haven't been blogging for many months.

But I also want to tell you what's happened in the past year.

Hello there! Nic and I took this selfie recently in Kuching


I have been diligently drinking my Ba Zhen Tang every week. Remember when I said I was looking for a sinseh to help me with my hair fall issues? Well, that was in February last year.

Priscilla who is in her 30s trained as a sinseh and she runs her family's medical hall in Paya Terubong. While it isn't terribly far, I still need to make that trip to her shop to get my supply of Ba Zhen herbs. I find her herbs of better quality and the formula she uses is quite palatable and smooth to the palate.

That's the only reason why I go back to her shop. She doesn't have a good sinseh's touch and can be rather millennial in her attitude (which I think is an absolutely stupid way to do business). I got quite fed up with her at one point and just went for the sake of buying the packet herbs (so I bulk buy the herbs each time I go - like 12 packets at one go). She speaks when spoken to, and aside that is not a pleasant person to visit. Give me a happy sinseh, a welcoming sinseh at any time.

But I have been drinking Ba Zhen Tang weekly and I can see that my period has become regular, arriving every 28 to 30 days. In the past when I used to drink Ba Zhen once a month, my period could be very late.

And my hair fall issue has improved somewhat. I find that if my scalp is hot (as a result of overwork, late nights, not eating at proper hours) the hair will drop. I am trying my best to reduce the work that I do but then more and more website clients and other side projects keep coming!

Men Can Take Ba Zhen And Here's How


These days, I have a system of sorts. I will brew the herbs in my slow cooker overnight and drink half the soup the next day (usually noon-time, before I have lunch) and keep the other half in the fridge for imbibing 2 days later. I space out the brew because I feel it works better for me as a consistent brew rather than down one whole pot in one sitting.

Also, I don't throw out the herbs after the first brew. I add more hot water, immersing the herbs completely and switch it on for a second brewing (again, overnight if possible). This second brew is meant for Nic. He often drinks it at night and he says it gives him a lot more energy the next day.

On the soup front, I have not been cooking as much so the soup making has been reduced to quite a bare minimum. We also found a nearby hawker centre (Lucky Eatery opposite Setia Spice Convention Centre) that sells a decent array of Chinese herbal soups in clay pots. We have been fans since as the soups are tasty and I didn't have to work up a sweat making them.

The soup that you choose comes with rice and you can add on stir-fried lettuce or cabbage to complete your meal. That's also a reason why my soup-making exploits have slowed down. And since we know the Indonesian worker at the stall (Ayu), we often call up first to find out what soups are still available and pre-order.

But this post isn't so much about me as it is about Nic.

Becoming A Healer 


While both of us learnt Prana Violet Healing (PVH), he has taken it one step further. He attended a PVH class on using the healing wand to heal. Granted, all of us who take the class are supposed to heal others. Together with healing, there is an additional modality of 'sensing' which means using the wand to sense if the chakras are spinning properly or if there are issues with a certain organ in the body.

If there are health problems, the problem can be rectified easily with PVH. PVH has documented many testimonies from healed patients and the basis of the healing is stated here.

Nic sharing PVH with some friends - even my friend's son was transfixed! 


I am not keen on sensing because I doubt myself. Most of my healing is either using the wand on myself and my own issues (headache, for instance) or on animals (we used PVH to heal my sister's cat a few months ago).

I also find it very useful for general aches like shoulder aches - I just did it on myself yesterday while I was driving and had stopped at the traffic lights. The pain or discomfort disappears almost immediately. Which yes, unfortunately for most people, can be quite hard to believe. After all, we are all schooled in the idea that we need medicine, injections and a doctor's opinion in order to get well!

We never believe that our bodies can heal and we never quite believe that a simple application of the healing wand or even other modalities like reiki are possible alternatives (and even better alternatives as I have seen too many people go under the knife for various issues - one lady was asked to remove one of ther kidneys and she complied with her doctor's suggestion).

Anyway, a friend, Joanne who is highly sensitive can even feel a buzz of energy when she holds the PVH wand!

I am not that sensitive and that why I have not been doing sensing at all.

But PVH is not something that you can disclose to anyone. Two weeks ago, I asked a friend if she wanted to try using PVH to heal her daughter's sinusitis problem. When I showed her the wand, she was incredulous. She remarked that she wouldn't believe that a logical, rational person like me would believe in such things.

I asked her, "Can you see wifi?"

She was stumped for a moment. Because PVH, which is energy healing, is like wifi. You can't see it but it works. How it works - honestly I cannot explain but I also feel we humans at this stage don't have the vocabulary to explain it, YET.

Auras can be measured and seen using Kirlian photography. Prior to that, auras were something woo-woo and unbelievable.

Anyway, for those who don't believe, I just say that it's not their time yet.

But Nic can sense using the wand and he can heal as well. This has opened up a floodgate of requests from friends and even sometimes, people we don't know, to help sense and see what is bothering them.

The wand is a conduit for the universal divine energy to energise and heal the human body but first, some protocol must be observed. Nic asks that those who ask for help read the Forgiveness Affirmations and Spiritual Affirmations for 9 days consecutively before he 'checks' the health of the person.

This serves as a filter for those who are truly serious about wanting to be healed. Those who don't believe or are lazy won't do it and this saves us time. We practice this in our web design business with clients and so we use the same filtering practices with people who wish to be healed. In business, if you don't filter real prospects from the tyre-kickers, you'd be wasting your time talking to the wrong people.

Unbelievably Easy And Effective But You Have To Do The Work 


In this way, the 9-day protocol is a filter to determine if you wish to be healed. If you are sincere about getting well, you will do what it takes. After all, reading the affirmations take less than 5 minutes even if you're the slowest reader in the world. But we found that some people are blocked by their own karma and are their own worst enemies and don't want to get well so they don't read the affirmations or conveniently forget. Well, none of us forget to log on to FB daily, do we? What is FB compared to your health then?

So this has opened up another new world for us (as if we aren't occupied enough as it is with business and talks and such) but this offers a different level of satisfaction. As healing is not transactional and Nic asks the healed to donate directly to PVH, Nic does it out of a desire to help and heal. He has dealt with many cases in the past year or so - some have tumours, some have eczema, some have past life issues, some have white magic and more.

A private sharing session to practise sensing and healing for friends 


Healing A Thai Woman 


He even healed a Thai woman in Bangkok - a jewellery store manager in her 50s - last October. She was amazed that the pain in her leg and stomach eased. Despite the language barrier, she seemed to understand and even readily accepted the healing. To think that I was there to shop for a gemstone ring! Nic ended up sharing PVH with her.

In the jewellery store in Bangkok with Noi, the store manager that Nic healed. 


It's been a journey of learning for me and him. One recent case involved a friend's family who had spiritual disturbance in their rented house in PJ! But in all cases, Nic says the best way is to deal with the souls is to show them compassion and kindness through the affirmations.

So you see, with all these taking place, making soups is the last thing on my mind. But I wouldn't mind sharing nutritious recipes with most people. I realised even older people don't know much about herbs.

Perhaps that's my complementary calling!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astralagus Tea (Huang Qi) For Liver, Kidneys and Immunity

I recently bought a small container of wild astralagus slices when I was back home in Banting to visit my dad. There's really nothing much to do in Banting except spend time with my dad or take him out for breakfast of bak kut teh or nasi lemak.  The nearest and most interesting place is Tanjung Sepat which is a seaside village that has become rather prosperous due to the influx of local tourists from other parts of Selangor or even other states.  Many come to Tanjung Sepat for its fresh seafood and fish and the seafood restaurants are a big attraction. There's also a scenic spot called the Lovers' Bridge which in the 1990s was a rickety, almost falling down wooden bridge jutting out to sea.  This is where the fishing sampan or fishing boats would moor and have their catch hauled up to the shore. I am not sure if this bridge was demolished but the bridge is no longer there. A little further down is now a man-made cement bridge that juts out to sea. Tourists can walk out to

24 Herb Tea - Bitter, Foul-Tasting But Oh So Good For You!

Was out running a couple of errands this entire afternoon and ended up buying groceries at the nearby supermarket. If I had a choice I wouldn't go into this decade-old supermarket because it's small, cramped and you tend to knock into other shoppers with your trolley (yes, the aisles are that narrow). Nic and I figured that we might as well buy our groceries since we were in this vicinity and he did need some coffee. Finally we ended up with a trolley full of cheese, butter, coffee and noodles. Anyway, I was getting thirsty after all the errands and shopping. We decided to stop and have a drink at this stall which sells Chinese herbal tea. This uncle who mans it is actually a Hong Kong native who has been living in Malaysia for a long time. He drives a little white van which he parks at the corner of a junction and opens up for business. You see, he sells hot and cold Chinese herbal teas of all types - the kind that is slowly boiled and brewed. It's common to see Mal

Have You Seen Curry Leaf Berries?

Ripe berries or fruits from my 9 foot curry leaf tree.  This is a photo of the ripe fruits from my 9 foot curry leaf tree or known scientifically as  Murraya koenigii   . Yes, most curry leaf plants are about human height.  Mine is a bit special because when it was still a young sapling, I used a lot of my own homemade compost . It had so much of nutrients that it started growing taller and taller.  Right now, it is shading the compost pots!  Which means I am cooler when I stand under this tree to do my daily composting. You see how wonderful it all works out to be?  Because these berries attract the Asian koel (black birds with fiery red eyes which make the annoying loud "ku-yo, ku-yo" sounds), the curry leaf seeds get propagated everywhere.  Yet some drop right under the tree and start growing. I have a curry leaf sapling attack haha. I keep pulling the saplings up as there's just too many.  Besides throwing them into my curries (my most