Skip to main content

The Gift of Healing & A Ghost Story

Just the other day, I suddenly thought how lucky Nic and I are that we got to know PVH (Prana Violet Healing). I am thankful that we learnt this healing method and have not only used it on ourselves to get rid of minor aches and pains but Nic has also used PVH for more than a year now to heal others.

PVH is possibly the most effective healing modality I know. There's no touch involved and you don't need surgery or special exercises or diet.

It is simply healing oneself using the divine energy that is transmitted through the PVH healing wand which looks like a plastic cocktail stirrer. The PVH healing wand has done many wonderful healings for people with physical afflictions and spiritual disturbances (ghosts or spirit entities).

Don't be shocked or afraid of hearing about spiritual disturbances. They exist and yes, they do affect people's health.

Side story and true one too: I had a grand-uncle (my grandfather's younger sibling) who had died as a child and later came in a dream to inform his mother that he had found the love of his life in the underworld and wished to marry her.

The mother - my great grandmother - got hints of where the girl's family would be and found the girl's family and asked for her hand in marriage. The girl had also died years ago. So both spirits were given their family blessings to get married. The living kin arranged for a ghost marriage ceremony where two paper effigies representing the groom and bridge were made. It made the news in Penang back in the day!

One of my friends confirmed this - she said she was old enough back then to read the newspaper and couldn't really believe this happened until I told her that the story was real and it was my family it happened to.

This was in the 1940s. My dad who was still in his mother's womb was promised to be the godson of this couple when he was born. My dad was the eldest son of the eldest son of the family and the grand uncle was the 4th son.

This was why when I was young, we used to visit the Woo family who owns the famous Kwong Tuck sundry shop in Campbell Street each Chinese New Year. My sisters and I often got bored sitting around eating dried longan and kuaci and we kept repeating ourselves yearly (what grade we were in? Were we taking major school exams that year? How was Banting?).

I never knew why until I was told this story when I was a teenager. My dad - the god-son of my 4th granduncle - even had an ancestral tablet in our home when we were growing up. I always knew of him as my 4th granduncle who died as a young boy. So I have grown up with stories of spirits and ghosts which made fascinating stories. It made me think: so spirits do grow up!

The belief is, if you are a spiritual affliction, it would soon become a health issue. Not all health issues are caused by spirits. Some are caused by negative energy that others send to you through hateful words or resentment or jealousy. These are called cords and if your cords are jammed up, you fall sick.

No amount of doctor's visits will help if you have cords or spirits.

Yet you will have aches, pains, cysts, fibroids, etc. All manner of pains will appear.

PVH gives you a way to deal with this negativity - read the forgiveness affirmations and spiritual affirmations daily; heal yourself with the wand and undertake the moon blessings using their special PVH calendar every week. This neutralises most issues.

I've met many people who have been healed of decades of pain using PVH. Just google for PVH testimonials and you will be goggle-eyed just reading through or watching the videos.

But not everyone has the good fortune to encounter PVH.

Or if they do, they won't believe such a method works or even exists!

I wish sometimes people can see what the divine has given us all but many prefer doctors and surgeries and expensive medicine that harm more than heal.

Even when I told a friend, she was incredulous. She thought I was mad!

I've stopped telling people because it's not easy to accept such a healing approach. It seems too easy!

Anyway, if you want to know more, go to muditacircle.com 

That's the website that Nic set up to inform about this amazing healing modality.

But the key is this - you need to be committed, to have faith and to do it daily (if you are healthy and have no issues with health). If you are sick or unwell, you need to find out what the root cause is and eliminate that cause through reading the affirmations and healing practices.

I'm just blessed to know PVH because it truly is a gift from heaven. With this knowledge, I can heal myself.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astralagus Tea (Huang Qi) For Liver, Kidneys and Immunity

I recently bought a small container of wild astralagus slices when I was back home in Banting to visit my dad. There's really nothing much to do in Banting except spend time with my dad or take him out for breakfast of bak kut teh or nasi lemak.  The nearest and most interesting place is Tanjung Sepat which is a seaside village that has become rather prosperous due to the influx of local tourists from other parts of Selangor or even other states.  Many come to Tanjung Sepat for its fresh seafood and fish and the seafood restaurants are a big attraction. There's also a scenic spot called the Lovers' Bridge which in the 1990s was a rickety, almost falling down wooden bridge jutting out to sea.  This is where the fishing sampan or fishing boats would moor and have their catch hauled up to the shore. I am not sure if this bridge was demolished but the bridge is no longer there. A little further down is now a man-made cement bridge that juts out to sea. Tourists can walk out to

24 Herb Tea - Bitter, Foul-Tasting But Oh So Good For You!

Was out running a couple of errands this entire afternoon and ended up buying groceries at the nearby supermarket. If I had a choice I wouldn't go into this decade-old supermarket because it's small, cramped and you tend to knock into other shoppers with your trolley (yes, the aisles are that narrow). Nic and I figured that we might as well buy our groceries since we were in this vicinity and he did need some coffee. Finally we ended up with a trolley full of cheese, butter, coffee and noodles. Anyway, I was getting thirsty after all the errands and shopping. We decided to stop and have a drink at this stall which sells Chinese herbal tea. This uncle who mans it is actually a Hong Kong native who has been living in Malaysia for a long time. He drives a little white van which he parks at the corner of a junction and opens up for business. You see, he sells hot and cold Chinese herbal teas of all types - the kind that is slowly boiled and brewed. It's common to see Mal

Have You Seen Curry Leaf Berries?

Ripe berries or fruits from my 9 foot curry leaf tree.  This is a photo of the ripe fruits from my 9 foot curry leaf tree or known scientifically as  Murraya koenigii   . Yes, most curry leaf plants are about human height.  Mine is a bit special because when it was still a young sapling, I used a lot of my own homemade compost . It had so much of nutrients that it started growing taller and taller.  Right now, it is shading the compost pots!  Which means I am cooler when I stand under this tree to do my daily composting. You see how wonderful it all works out to be?  Because these berries attract the Asian koel (black birds with fiery red eyes which make the annoying loud "ku-yo, ku-yo" sounds), the curry leaf seeds get propagated everywhere.  Yet some drop right under the tree and start growing. I have a curry leaf sapling attack haha. I keep pulling the saplings up as there's just too many.  Besides throwing them into my curries (my most